Direct Mail Products from 4over
Instantly ValidateYour list
What is Direct Mailing Services?
“Direct Mail” is a form of marketing that involves sending a physical piece of promotional material through the U.S. Postal Service to a home or business. “Direct Mailing” services is designed for businesses or individuals that want to pinpoint specific addresses, as opposed to blanketing the neighborhood. You tell us who to mail to, and we’ll do the rest.
Submitting a successful targeted mailing can be a complicated process for most people and that’s why 4over came up with a new innovative validation tool to make the process of uploading your mailing list easy and efficient. Our validation tool will run your uploaded list of entries to validate and point out any invalid or duplicated addresses. This way you have the chance to eliminate any invalid or duplicated addresses that would have otherwise cost you extra money.
Benefits of Direct Mail
- Direct Marketing can deliver messages, sales and promotions directly into the hand of your target consumers at home, business, or any other address you choose.
- Direct Marketing enables promoting products or services that might not have a strong brand.
- Direct Marketing is less dependent on the brand strength because it relies on proposition, offer, communication, choice of channel, and the target customers as opposed to to other channels of distribution (say retailing).
- Direct Marketing is attractive to many marketers because its positive results can be measured directly. For example, if a marketer sends out 1,000 solicitations by mail and 100 respond to the promotion, the marketer can say with confidence that campaign led directly to 10% direct responses
EDDM Products from 4over
Powerful Promotions Made Simple
EDDM Full Service Video
EDDM Products from 4over
Powerful Promotions made Simple
What is EDDM?
EDDM stands for “Every Door Direct Mail.” Designed to help businesses deploy promotions and advertisements to a targeted area, this U.S. Postal Service program allows the customer to have their mailer hand delivered to every mailbox along chosen routes. EDDM is a cost effective alternative to traditional direct mail that allows you to saturate the market and promote to every household or business in a desired geography.
Benefits of EDDM
- Reach customers at home. Get messages, sales and promotions directly into the hands of your target consumer.
- No more mailing lists. Let the USPS do the work of creating precise lists to saturate specific areas, saving you the hassle and cost of generating your own.
- Flexible size ranges. Choose from our diverse selection of size and finishing options that fit into the USPS’s EDDM restrictions for virtually endless marketing possibilities.
- Full service solution. Ordering online is simple. We even take care of the bundling, paperwork and delivery to the USPS.
We offer two EDDM Solutions: Print Only and Full Service
- Print Only: with our Print Only EDDM solution, you decide how you’d like your orders processed and we’ll determine which sizes and products will work. To process an EDDM order on your own, visit https://www.usps.com/business/every-door-direct-mail.htm.
- Full Service: our Full Service EDDM solution takes the guess work out of the EDDM process. Select a product, choose your routes, then upload artwork. We’ll take care of the paperwork and delivery.
Let EDDM work for you so you can always stay two steps ahead of the competition. Start adding content to your campaign today!